My photo
Welcome to my 2nd blog. As most of you know I was diagnosed with myeloma (bone marrow cancer) in July 2008. After 18 months, lots of therapy and a stem cell transplant the myeloma has come back, we are fighting this time with the same confidence as last time, so with your prayers, thoughts and support hopefully we can win again. If you would like to email me please feel free ivanpaul.it@gmail.com

Sunday 4 October 2009

Family and Friends

Where would I be without the support of family and friends? From the very begining my family (especially my wife) and our friends have been there for me and equally importantly for my wife.
Some friends who I expectd to be there disappeared but others came to the top and have done more ffor us than I could have asked for.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ivan;

    I'm glad you are still here and that you are surrounded by supportive family and friends.

    Best wishes going forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks John
    The support does help so much. I hope that people who are in my position have the same support.
    This year has been strange but in an unexpected way a great year, you see so many new things.
    Please feel free to leave questions or thoughts on this blog

    Ivan

    ReplyDelete