My photo
Welcome to my 2nd blog. As most of you know I was diagnosed with myeloma (bone marrow cancer) in July 2008. After 18 months, lots of therapy and a stem cell transplant the myeloma has come back, we are fighting this time with the same confidence as last time, so with your prayers, thoughts and support hopefully we can win again. If you would like to email me please feel free ivanpaul.it@gmail.com

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Early days

Leading up to being diagnosed with Myeloma I was feeling very tired and wanting to sleep longer and go to bed earlier, this wasn't me, I tried to find reasons and excuses for it, at first I blamed it on a bad cold, if I am honest with myself every day I was getting worse and I knew it but didn't want to admit it. On the odd day that I felt a little better I would make myself believe I was on the mend.
For a sensible person, why didn't I listen to friends and family???? Answer..... I was scared stiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment