My photo
Welcome to my 2nd blog. As most of you know I was diagnosed with myeloma (bone marrow cancer) in July 2008. After 18 months, lots of therapy and a stem cell transplant the myeloma has come back, we are fighting this time with the same confidence as last time, so with your prayers, thoughts and support hopefully we can win again. If you would like to email me please feel free ivanpaul.it@gmail.com

Monday 28 September 2009

Welcome to My Blog

As I have said above, I was diagnosed with myeloma in July 2008, I would like to help anyone who feels they could benefit from talking to someone who is living with myeloma. I had a Stem cell transplant in March 2009 at The Royal Liverpool Hospital.
Please feel free to ask any questions by adding a comment below, I will answer them as honestly as possible telling you my highs and lows.

No comments:

Post a Comment